I run a range of one day courses or short workshops on the following:
• Understanding and working with Attachment Difficulties - level one & level two
• Understanding Brain Development and the Impact of Trauma on the Developing Brain
• Self Esteem in Looked After Children
• Identity & Belonging for children living with foster families
• An Introduction to Systemic Practice
• Understanding and Working with School Refusal
• Understanding Attachment Behaviour and theory in schools
I also run team days using the Myers Briggs personality test and Appreciative Enquiry.
These events are all bespoke and therefore priced individually.
If you would like to arrange an initial session or contact me about any of the other services mentioned in these pages
I practice within Sheffield from a venue in S7.